- To-Do List: right click activity to generate iCal events (open / email)
- In Contact Entry, show a camera icon on the tab when photos are present
- In Media, copy path button for folder directory (click on the file path to open / copy)
- In Activity, right-click to uncomplete supported
- Lookup contact now supported in Gallery, Tools, Add Note
- Link checking support for Listing Entry extra URLs
- GIF insert for letters fixed
- To-Do List: Tools, added option to change selected activity type
- New BCC to me checkbox for plaintext email
- New instant SMS support for Simple Phone Dialer (Android)
- In Activity, new right click menu option to add with this contact
- Presentation handler settings saved automatically (dimensions)
- To Do List: Right click option to assign activity to a listing
- Listing Entry: New property search options for Homes, Trade Me, OneRoof
- Option to cap number of photos downloaded from Trade Me
- Update SMS sender app for Android OS
- Trade Me API upload photo issue fixed
- Support URL open from Activity notes (must include http)
- Note: Reset last code (via utilities) to fix adding contact status
- New duplicate activity option to copy open homes
- Realestate.co.nz listing downloader fixed + advert handling enhanced.
- Option to dial vendors via right click in Gallery
- Mitigate apostrophe crash in search text (To Do List)
- Support right click to delete sale in Gallery
- Email header preview with merge data displayed (single email and bulk)
- Insert standard text now supported in Gallery add note
- Email merge headers supported for plain text (excluding recipient greeting)
- Adjust column widths supported for activity tabs
- Copy button for 90 days from today calculator
- Registration system socket error fixed
- Added 3 month option for sales history date range
- Default select letter ordering supported in INI Settings
- Email heading saved
- Vcard notes import from Contact Entry supported
As NZ's median house price edges up to 1M, you can understand how competitive the market for listings is.
Under More open Commission Calculator to run the numbers.
Tip: Your commission and flat fee settings are saved for future calculations.
A backup zip file may be recovered from various sources including a local C:\spartner\backup folder
To manually restore a backup into a legacy version 11 instance, you can extract the zip file then copy and paste the datafiles into C:\spartner\data
Once finished, Reindex, Reread and then the recovered data will be ready to view.
Use this template to build an express appraisal cover letter in seconds.
The appraisal letter is on page 2.
The matrix automatically calculates a price range for you: