The days of running an office server in the cupboard are numbered, due to the rise in popularity of Cloud based servers such as Microsoft Azure. Instead of investing in hardware, software licensing and technical support, business owners can take advantage of Cloud server computing and lease their own private Cloud based server from around $17 USD per month.
The difference between Microsoft Azure and other Cloud service providers, is the ability to quickly create your online server in minutes. Creating a new server in Azure is not unlike setting up a new notebook PC.
The benefits of putting your server in the Cloud using Microsoft Azure:
- Pay-as-you-go subscriptions include hardware, software and updates.
- Security and reliability (no local router, internet outage or power failure issues).
- Scalability: if faster performance is required, you can allocate more power and memory.
- Mobility: work from anywhere.
- Reduced IT support requirements, because your server is managed by Microsoft.
What does it mean for real estate?
For SalesPartner users who migrate to the Cloud with Microsoft Azure, the opportunities are game changing. Your Cloud based server is continuously available, and hosted in a high speed data center. This means you can reliably run advanced bolt-in applications.
Additional available features include:
- Vendor Log-in: invite your vendors to review their marketing activity online.
- Android Server supports anytime sync for salespeople running Pocket-SalesPartner on Android smartphones and tablets.
- SalesNet lets salespeople enter activity and update their listings remotely.
- SalesNet-Web: a mobile optimized listing browser for tablets & smartphones.
Your salespeople can run synchronized copies of SalesPartner if they desire, or you can create user accounts with appropriate permissions to allow salespeople to work online simultaneously alongside administration and management.
SalesPartner Cloud with Microsoft Azure presents a flexible, dynamic and cost effective solution for small to large real estate offices who are looking for reliable private Cloud software options.
- In the event of a natural disaster, how soon could your business resume operating?
- Who owns your database, and if anything unexpected were to happen to your business, do you risk being shut out of your own software?
- Are your systems up to date and protected from malicious software?
Retire your server
Reduce IT costs
Upgrade your server infrastructure to Microsoft Azure
Read more about Microsoft Azure: