- New: REAXML URL fields table in production. In Listing Entry, Internet tab, Additional URLs supersedes the Web Link field for Video and 3D tour URLS. This enables you to have multiple URLs per listing. Added intelligence to detect which type of URL is entered automatically.
- New: Responsive windows for Contact Entry Activity and Comment tabs.
- New: Google button in View Sale to search address.
- New: Keyword search added to Custom Reports selection - parity with letters interface. Also added sort by size / date / name using column headers.
- New: Added RV filter in Gallery under other selections - useful for sales.
- New: Activity blade pop-out menu preference saved for future sessions.
- New: In SMS sender, added a button to open the Windows emoji menu (keyboard shortcut Windows+.)
- New: In Listing Entry you can right-click to paste a main property photo into the top corner thumbnail.
- New: In Contacts, the right-click context menu has View Property if applicable.
- New: When editing letters, the filename is displayed in the window title bar.
- New: Select and delete multiple slides in Presentation Helper.
- New: In Listing Entry, Private Features, URLs are clickable (ctrl+click to open).
- Fixed an error when deleting sales via Gallery for MariaDB environments.
- Fixed: Contact filter by bedrooms / group (MariaDB)
- Fixed: Error in Contacts using groups and keyword searches, error occurred if you double clicked into Contact Entry.
- Fixed: Default save location for edited letters.
- Fixed: On an office license, Contact Entry error for new salespeople.
- Fixed: REINZ stats not importing.
- Fixed: Next Contact Date for Contact Entry.
- Note: When you're running multiple copies of SalesPartner, the rezy.screen.ini only saves for the default / primary copy.
- Improved: In Contacts, address sort order intelligence for large mailing lists and printing addresses in the sequence of delivery.
- Improved: Added black pillar/letterbox option to dynamic Gif creation suite.
- Improved: Photos interface for custom windows scaling / UHD screens.
- In Letter Selection, sort by date now shows newest first.
- In Report Selection, hit Enter to open a report (standard / custom).